Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quick... I need some quick advice?

My 3 year old pekingese "Honey" had her eye pop out of her eye socket when she was 4months old. Her eye went back in and thankfully she did not go blind. I took her to the vet immediately when that happened. I did not have any problems with her eye until....





just right now. Her right eye is blurry and it is hard on her top lid. She seems to be struggling to keep her eye wide open. What should I do??? I can't take her to the vet right now b/c it's closed and there are no emergency vets open at this time anymore. I need help on what it may be.

Quick... I need some quick advice?
you could try covering it with something soothing like a slice of cucumber. place it over her eyelid. She may have an inflamation of her eyelid making it hard, or she could have a seed head or something similar in her eye and in that case you need to take her to the vet as soon as the vet is open. sponge some water over her eye in the mean time and do not try to open her eye for her. Good luck I hope it comes right for her. :)
Reply:Call your vets office and there is a recording. It will tell you what number to call in case of an emergency.


No comments:

Post a Comment