Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Anyone here own a Canon A530? If so, shall i join you?

I’m thinking of purchasing one as they're on sale at the moment. I’ve done my research on them and so far it’s all been good reviews, but I’ve noticed some reviews say that the shutter time is slow %26amp; also the rubber socket cover is a bit flimsy %26amp; may snap off with continued use. So just wondered how other A530 users have faired with there cameras. Shall I go ahead with my purchase or shall I fork out a little more money and get a more updated model? A540 is going for £40 ($78 ) more than the A530 is at the moment. Would that £40 extra be worth it?





I’ve had my Olympus C-120 for 5/6 years now %26amp; I’m hoping my new purchase will repay me with as much loyalty as I plan to give it! :)











Anyway thanking you in advance.

Anyone here own a Canon A530? If so, shall i join you?
I can't compare. But, my A530 takes pictures just fine. It will all depend on what you want, and what features you value. I just want a basic, cheap solution to take a few random pictures.
Reply:am so sorry i dont have this model.

flower girl

No comments:

Post a Comment