Tuesday, July 28, 2009

AMD 2 GHz +M@NMX board +1gb ram+512mb onboard grafics memory in problem.?

I have above said configeration but when ever i start playing games (3d ) computer shutdown within second.


Prevoiusly my motherboard had some problem in cpu socket area due to over heating of cpu.( cpu fan messed up with wires). My cpu is ok but i replaced board .


My harddisk had some bad sectors on c drive .Though i replaced that harddisk ,problem remains the same.


Ido'nt know wht's the problem.


How do I know the exact problem?


I am in india.Please suggest.

AMD 2 GHz +M@NMX board +1gb ram+512mb onboard grafics memory in problem.?
Sounds like faulty video driver





start-run- type in dxdiag


Run all the graphics tests. If your computer halts, glitches or stutters reload first your video driver then direct x.


No comments:

Post a Comment