Thursday, July 30, 2009

Java Network Programming Help Required?

As we know that in case of network programming java uses abstraction, i.e, during the communication over network we are concerned with the sockets and ports just and we cannot work out on the headers of the messages. I want to expert that kind of programming in which my program can open the header of the packet and can identify which protocol is used in this packet and read the contents of the header e.t.c








Please provide me any guidence you have

Java Network Programming Help Required?
I'm not too good in Java. I do most of my programming in C, C++ and C#. Maybe there are ways in Java to do what you are trying to do.


But in my experience, the most powerful language to do network programming is through C or C++ by using socket API. But, mind you, working in C or C++ is a hell of a lot more difficult than working in Java or C# or VB......


No comments:

Post a Comment